HALL Contracting has many years of diverse construction and maintenance experience.
HALL can perform new construction on a design/build or turnkey basis.
We can also do upgrading, retrofitting and rehabilitation of existing systems and facilities.
HALL Contracting’s ability to self-perform many work activities has developed since our inception in 1954 to better serve our customers. Field construction and maintenance forces normally average 75 to 100 people with peaks of over 150 journeymen and apprentices.
The following is a list of tasks that HALL can perform with its own crews:
- Building Foundations and Slabs
- Dams – New Earthen / Concrete and Dam Reconstruction / Rehab
- Elevated Slabs
- Generator & Turbine Overhaul
- Heavy Concrete Foundations
- Industrial Maintenance
- Pipe Inspection (2″ though 144″)
- Pipe Sliplining and Rehabilitation
- Pre-engineered metal buildings
- Process Equipment Installation
- Process Piping
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and Installation
- Site Preparation
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection
- Structure Excavation
- Underground Utilities:
- Gas, Water, Sanitary, Storm, and Fire Protection